Date: 26 September, 2014
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 1:25 p.m.
Location: Louisville, KY. USA
Debut talk of 8 year old Reuben Paul aka RAPSt4r speaking in a hacker conference speaking on
- Why you should teach InfoSec to kids?
- How can you teach InfoSec? and
- What can kids teach you about InfoSec?
“I am an eight year old kid and I have learned a thing or two, actually three, about information security, from my dad (Mano Paul), as I have heard him when he trained many on how not to get hacked.
My talk will have just three things for you to learn.
1. Why should you teach kids about Information Security?
2. How can you teach kids about Information Security?
3. What can kids teach you about Information Security?
This is a must attend talk for parents and wannabe parents and for kids as well.
Come for a fun and entertaining talk and learn about pwning by a next gen kid, which I think is is going to be leet. 🙂
This I am sure will be the first time, you would have heard about information Security – from the mouth of babes (or an 8 year old kid) 🙂